Refer-A-Unicorn Fine Print & RulesUpdated 3 months ago
There are a few rules about the Refer-a-Unicorn program you should know about. No “gotchas” here, just some terms to keep everyone happy.
- You’ll need to accrue $50 in your account in order to qualify for a payout. If you have a balance lower than $50, it’ll roll over to the next month(s) until you reach the minimum.
- Depending on when a commission is earned in a month, it can be pending for up to 60 days.
- Self-referrals are not allowed. The point is to get you to refer other people. This is not a way to get a discount on your own account
- Abuse or gaming will result in having your account banned.
- The commission is only paid on Subscriptions. Currently, our referral software cannot tell the difference between a one-time video on demand purchase and subscription. We will manually remove the unqualified commissions before we pay out.
- In very rare cases, we can give credit to a referral partner even if the customer didn’t sign up through their link (for example, if they didn’t sign up through their link by mistake). If you have a case like that, contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
We reserve the right to change the terms of the Refer-a-Unicorn program at any time.
Have questions or need help? Our team is always here to answer your questions, get you set up, or help you in any way we can.
If you want to get in touch, simply email us at [email protected], or you can click the pink chat icon on the bottom right of the screen to chat.