Ideas to Promote Your Referral LinkUpdated 3 months ago
- Write a blog post - Subtly integrating your referral link into a blog post is another great form of promotion.
While there’s really any number of blog topics that could work, here are some of our favorites:
- Unicorns.LIVE vs. a similar service you’ve used
- Share a roundup of all your favorite streaming tools
- Honest review of Unicorns.LIVE
- Share your favourite shows (use clips from our catalog)
- “Why I subscribed to Unicorns.LIVE” article
- **we will be adding more content here in the future**
- Send a newsletter - If you have a weekly or monthly newsletter, this is a perfect way to promote your new referral link. You can introduce Unicorns.LIVE to your audience, promote a blog post (like one of the topics mentioned above), or promote one of your products with a sale or something that piques interest.
- Post a Selfie - While you are watching one of the many Unicorns.LIVE series post a selfie of yourself with the screen of the show in the background. Include your referral link in the post
- Film a video - You could turn a blog article idea into a video, film a live product review, or incorporate Unicorns.LIVE into your Instagram Stories
- Record a podcast - If you have your own podcast (as we know many of you do!), you could record a session where you mention Unicorns.LIVE (+ include your referral link on-air and in the description details) or join another Podcast where you collaborate with another creator.
- Host a giveaway - We can sometimes provide giveaways like a free month or year. These are provided on an adhoc basis and we have budgets around how many we give away.
- Add the referral link to your website - A referral link, description, or branded image works in any number of places on a website. For example, you could pop a link into your sidebar, footer, about page, or even within the navigation under a current (or new) tab dedicated to endorsements.
Have questions or need help? Our team is always here to answer your questions, get you set up, or help you in any way we can.
If you want to get in touch, simply email us at [email protected], or you can click the pink chat icon on the bottom right of the screen to chat.